FYI,The weather does not look good for this coming weekend, 80% rain Saturday and
Sunday.I think we should postpone the Road Run until June 25th, or we could do it
May 28 the day after Mt.Ida show ( memorial weekend ) or May 21.I think June 25th
would be the best.Let me know what you think ASAP.As for riding to Glenwood, I will
let you know by Thursday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *